View our full feature list below – well most all of the features. There’s actually more but you’ll have find out for yourself. Get started with a FREE 15 day trial or jump right in
with a full account. No need to worry, we give you a 45 day 100% guarantee that you will absolutely love using our email marketing service or your money back!
*hint: click on the feature name to see more details.
Create beautiful campaigns with built-in templates and powerful WYSIWYG editing.
- 150+ Free Email Templates
- Choose from over 150 beautiful, industry-specific HTML email templates to impress your subscribers.
- Easy WYSIWYG Editing
- Anyone can use the built-in WYSIWYG editor to make changes to your email campaigns. You can format text, upload and insert images, add links and more.
- Popup and Inbox Previews
- See exactly how your email will look before you send it. You can view a preview in your web browser or even email it to yourself first.
- Use Your Existing Template
- There’s no need to design your email template from scratch. You can upload or copy+paste your existing template (with images) into W3 Contact in just a few seconds.
- Email Personalization
- Personalize your email with two clicks using custom fields such as first name, age or company name. It works the same as a mail merge in Microsoft Word!
- Advanced HTML Editing
- Advanced users have full access to customize the HTML of their email campaigns, right from the WYSIWYG editor’s “source” tab.
- RSS Archive of Sent Emails
- W3 Contact automatically creates an RSS archive of emails you send, making it easy for you to display the archive on your website or anywhere that supports RSS.
- Anchor Links
- Anchors allow you to insert a link from one section of your email campaign to another, such as from the table of contents to a paragraph further down in the email.
- Upload or Import Content
- As well as using the WYSIWYG editor, you can upload your existing email campaign from your computer or import it from a web page.
- Design Once, Please Many
- Our templates have been tested & work in all popular email clients such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook. Subscribers will see your email as it was meant to be seen.
- Easily Upload Images
- Upload as many images as you like into your email campaigns. Unlimited free image hosting is included with every account.
Email Campaigns / Newsletters
Take the pain out of creating and distributing large campaigns and newsletters.
- Free, Built-In Spam Checking
- Your email is analyzed for known spam keywords and the spam report shows you exactly what needs to be changed, ensuring your email is delivered to as many of your subscriber’s inboxes (and not junk mail folder) as possible.
- Easy, Automatic Unsubscribes
- The “Insert Unsubscribe Link” button makes it easy to add an unsubscribe link to your email campaign, which is required by law in most countries. Also, all unsubscribe requests are processed for you automatically giving you and your subscribers peace of mind.
- Campaign Optimization Tips
- Right from W3 Contact you can view tips, tricks and advice to make sure your email campaign is optimized before sending. Learn how to improve subject lines, what time works best for sending and more.
- Automatic Bounce Handling
- Bounced emails (both soft and hard) are processed and removed from your list for you automatically, meaning your list is always clean. You can also export a list of which email addresses bounced and see both soft and hard bounce details.
- Upload and Send Attachments
- The software includes full support for uploading and sending attachments along with your emails.
- Embed Images As Attachments
- You can embed images as attachments. This lets your email be viewed (once downloaded) without an internet connection.
- Forward to a Friend Link
- Encourage subscribers to share your email by including a “forward to a friend” link in your email. You can even see a report on who forwarded your email to a friend and when!
- No Duplicate Emails
- You never have to worry about duplicate emails with W3 Contact. We guarantee you’ll never find a duplicate email address in your list.
- Send Now or Later
- With full support for scheduled sending, you can blast your email out immediately or schedule it to go out at a later more convenient time.
- Send to Multiple Lists at Once
- Easily send your email campaign to multiple contact lists in one send. Duplicate emails are removed automatically before sending.
Gain complete control over your campaign and its data.
- Split Testing
- Find out which of your email campaigns performs the best based on open rates and click-thru rates with split testing. You can even run a split test on a small portion of your list and send the winning email to the rest of your list automatically after a predefined period of time! Unlike other email marketing software which limits you to A/B split testing, you can test unlimited variations in a single split test.
- Automatic Event Logging
- Every time a contact in your list receives and opens an email campaign or autoresponder, or when they click a link in your email, that action is logged automatically under their contact profile. You can see a complete history of every email they’ve received, which links they clicked and when they opened your emails.
- Manual Event Logging
- Using the built-in event logging system you can quickly and easily log events such as phone calls and meetings next to contacts in your list. Each user can define their own event types and follow up reminders can be added through the software automatically to your Google Calendar if enabled.
- Put your follow up tasks on autopilot with triggers. Send birthday and anniversary reminder or promotion emails, move contacts between lists when they open your email or click a link and a whole lot more! With triggers you can:
- Send recurring emails based on a date such as a birthday
- Add contacts to new lists based on events (such as opening an email or clicking a specific link)
- Remove contacts from the list they are on based on an event
- Add/remove a contact from a list on a date in the future
Statistics and Reporting
Detailed information, logging, and reports reveal how users interact with your campaigns on every level.
- Google Analytics Integration
- As you’re sending an email campaign you can type in your Google Analytics details and a tracking code will be added to all links in your email, giving you full integration for number of visits, goals and e-commerce conversions for that campaign.
- Email Bounce Tracking
- Bounces are handled for you automatically and you can view reports showing which email addresses bounced, when and why, with an exact error message from the email provider, such as “Email address doesn’t exist”.
- Link Click Tracking
- See which links were clicked, by who and when. Your sales team can follow up with leads who’ve shown interest in your products by clicking a link in your email. Talk about making contact at the right time!
- Email Open Reporting
- You’ve created and sent the perfect email campaign, but how many people opened it and when? W3 Contact tells you this and more. From the statistics tab you can see exactly who opened your email and when. View the data as a visually appealing bar chart or as a data table with more detail. You can view the open rate report for the last 7 days, last 30 days, last year or even a custom date range.
No contact list is too big or too small.
- Create Multiple Contact Lists
- Create as many contact lists as you need, allowing you to group contacts based on type or lead source, such as “newsletter subscribers” and “sales leads”.
- Double Opt-In Confirmation
- Keep your list clean and follow best practices by requiring new subscribers to click a link in an email (generated and sent automatically) to verify they want to join your list.
- Modify Subscription Details
- Each contact on your list can modify the details of their subscription, such as email address, first name, preferences and more.
- Full List Management
- You’ll always be compliant with spam laws and best practices thanks to W3 Contact’s automatic handling of opt-ins, unsubscribe requests and bounced email cleaning.
- Add or Import Contacts
- Type in contacts details one by one or even import existing contacts from Microsoft Excel, Outlook or a CSV file.
- Website Signup Forms
- Easily create customized signup forms with your company’s color scheme to add to your website.
- Unlimited Custom Fields
- Create multiple custom fields to store additional information about contacts such as location, interests, last name, phone number and more. You can then add custom fields into your email campaigns to personalize them, similar to a mail merge in Microsoft Word.
- Bulk Remove Contacts
- Remove large groups of contacts from your list by typing in their email addresses or uploading a file. You can remove contacts permanently or mark them as unsubscribed so they won’t receive any new emails you send out.